Krames can help improve patient outcomes and your operation
Krames patient education is used in over half of U.S. hospitals and by an estimated 300,000 healthcare professionals.
- Streamline staff workflow to save time and money
- Allow clinicians to spend more time with patients and ultimately improve patient outcomes
- Influence positive behavior change so patients take an active role in their own healthcare
- Lower readmittance
- Enable increased patient satisfaction
- Lower costs
- Improve hospital JACHO scores and meet Gov. regulations
We’ve got proof.
In a recent survey of end-users reviewing a Krames booklet:
- 100% agreed their Krames booklet was easy to follow
- Nearly 97% said they understand the information presented
- 95% say they can make better informed decisions about their healthcare after reading
- 100% agreed risks and complications were clearly presented.
- 90% agreed Krames medical art helped them understand their procedure
- Nearly 76% say they have more confidence in their healthcare provider
Source: Krames customer survey, 2015-2016.
What users are saying
“The graphics are amazing and everything is so understandable. It was a great guide to have when discussing prolapse with my doctor.”