Cerner is a leading U.S. supplier of health care IT solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Its dedicated focus on health care, end-to-end solutions, and proven market leadership have led to the systems that enable Krames On FHIR to powerfully deliver patient education in your Cerner workflow.
- MEDITECH – MEDITECH EHR solutions help health care organizations all over the world realize clinical efficiency, analytical adeptness, a positive patient and consumer experience, and financial success. Integrated with MEDITECH solutions, our high-quality yet easy-to-understand Krames patient education can be delivered directly from your EHR system at the point of care or through your patient portal.
- eClinicalWorks (eCW) – eClinicalWorks is a leader in health care IT, providing comprehensive EHR and practice management solutions used by more than 850,000 medical professionals across more than 20 countries. Integrating with eClinicalWorks EHR systems, Krames On-Demand® helps health care professionals deliver quality care, reduce costs, and meet regulatory requirements.
- Allscripts – A leader in health care IT solutions, Allscripts advances clinical, financial, and operational results. Krames patient education can be innovatively delivered through Allscripts EHR systems—promoting connectivity that empowers caregivers to make better decisions and deliver enhanced care for healthier populations.
Patient education partners
- ViewMedica – ViewMedica offers the constantly evolving Swarm Interactive® library of more than 1,600 patient education videos that help health care professionals explain complex medical topics to their patients. Through our partnership, StayWell provides these easy-to-follow videos with rotating 3D models, labeled slides, and printed text, on hundreds of topics.
- KidsHealth from Nemours® – KidsHealth from Nemours delivers essential information on children's health, behavior, and development, for ages from before birth through the teen years. Partnering with KidsHealth from Nemours, StayWell offers hundreds of American Academy of Pediatrics–recommended and Bright Future Guidelines–consistent resources exclusively for the pediatric population that feature age-specific instructions and pediatric-friendly illustrations.
- American Heart Association (AHA) – Since 1924, the AHA has grown into an organization of more than 33 million volunteers and supporters dedicated to improving heart health and reducing deaths from cardiovascular disease and stroke. We partner with the AHA to wholeheartedly support its extensive foundation of research and science, with patient education resources that reinforce disease management and prevention, create and build awareness, and inspire healthy change.
- American Lung Association (ALA) – The ALA is the leading organization working to improve lung health and prevent lung disease, through research, education, and advocacy. Its work is focused on four strategic imperatives: to defeat lung cancer, champion clean air for all, improve the quality of life for those with lung disease and their families, and create a tobacco-free future. We proudly partner with the ALA in saving lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease through our patient education resources and support.